Something you should know about me is: I do like cooking. But my problem is, standing still for more than 10 min makes me feel dizzy and that's the reason why I'm not so often in the kitchen. For the past 3 days, I really wanted something smooth, light and delicious, so this is how I found myself standing for several min in front of the fridge wondering what I could probably make of that kind. I then remembered a pumpkin recipe I saw on Facebook and guess what, I had all the ingredients.
The recipe was so easy that I wasn't sure of the result. But guys, this soup is sooo yummy and the color just woke my appetit. I ask myself why not share it with you in case you're looking for something smooth, light and completely delicious to warm up yourself on this ending-winter.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 2 onions
- 1 butternut pumpkin
- fresh liquid cream or The laughing cow
- olive oil
- 1 poultry broth
- Boil 75cl of water with the chicken broth in a pot
- Peel the butternut and onions with a kitchen knife, then cut into pieces
- Sauté and brown the onions in olive oil in a pan and add them to the chicken broth
- Add the pieces butternut to the pot and cook everything for about 10 to 15 min
- Now mix everything, then add cream or the laughing cow.
Bon appetit !
1 Mar 2017